Are you experiencing a problem in education that you want to solve? Do you have a solution in mind, but you’re not sure how or where to begin? Join The Lean Lab for a 1.5 day deep-dive into human-centered design, design thinking, lean methodology, and innovation!
– When: Friday, April 7 from 5-8PM – Saturday, April 8, 2017 from 9AM-4PM
– Where: Crossroads Academy (1015 Central Street, KCMO 64105)
– Cost: $50/person – This will cover the cost of food and materials during the weekend. For a limited time only, use promo code EARLYBIRD17 to save 50%!
– What you’ll need: A problem written in the form of a statement: “The problem is [x] and it impacts [y].”
– Who is this event for?: Aspiring education innovators who want to build a solution to impart transformational change! You don’t need any prior entrepreneurship experience to attend and be successful in this workshop.
You’ll leave the workshop with the tools of human-centered design and design thinking to continue working on your solution, as well as a succint problem statement, a clear understanding of who your target user is, and a prototype ready to test!
Let’s build a brighter tomorrow together and ensure that all children have equitable access to innovative and effective learning opportunities in Kansas City education.